Monday, June 8, 2015

Maintenance Drive

Hey all my dear readers! :D I hope you all are doing great! ^_^

Been long eh? Yes, very! All those scheduled music posts are doing it, but I am seriously not able to get much time to post. Though I try and visit back on weekends. Phew! Job keeps me damn busy and tired all the time.

Anyways, I am not here to say about my job or anything, but to share something with you all my readers.

I have been running this blog since 2011 and it's been a great journey and I hope it continues to be. I hope that I keep you all updated with all the things, music, fun, tech anything I like to share with you all. So like most of us I too added these advertisements to my blog. But frankly they have not been fruitful for me. Adsense didn't accept my blog when I started it, and then they never let me apply, some error occurs if I try to. So I moved to other advertising portals and tried a lot of them. But the only thing I realised was that they were nott giving me money but rather making my blog slow and all. So I have not given up on them completely, but I have removed most of them from my blog. The older posts that have ads will continue to be there, but in my newe posts I will refrain from adding ads as much as possible, only those few ads here and there that exist on my blog's master page will continue to be there.

So I hope you enjoy this new flavour of my blog with less ads and better performance. I am checking the template(HTML) of this blog and might do some tweaking to imrpove the performance further. So enjoy the less-ads avatar of my blog. Anyways they were not giving any money(nothing as yet! -_-) So I think we are better off them.

So I will take a leave on this note, and will post something soon(let's hope so! :D :D)

Good night dear friends! :) Sweet dreams, and keep reading my blog :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kindly keep the comments clean and make quality comments that would be worthy in making this blog better! :)