Monday, September 16, 2013

Android Application Development Tutorials Part 6/25 by thenewboston - Sunday Funday Tutorials

Hey all my dear readers! :D I hope you all are doing just great! :) Sorry for not being able to post this on Sunday only. Actually exams started today, so I was busy preparing yesterday. I am posting this today, I hope you guys won't mind! :)



Ready to continue where we left last week? I hope you all are having fun! :D



For these tutorials, don't forget to thank thenewboston. You can check their Youtube Channel by clicking the image below:



#41 - Finish Camera and Wallpaper App




#42 - Using BitmapFactory and InputStream to set Bitmap




#43 - Set Fixed Screen Orientation




#44 - XML Relative Layout




#45 - RadioButtons in a RadioGroup




#46 - Set the Radio to the OnCheckedChangeListener Station




#47 - Passing a String between Activities




#48 - Recieving Bread String from Activity




I hope you all like them. Grasp them, and I'll be back with the next 8 on next Sunday! :) Have a great day, stay safe and have fun! ^_^ See you all soon :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kindly keep the comments clean and make quality comments that would be worthy in making this blog better! :)