Tuesday, July 23, 2013

How to Install ESET AntiVirus NOD32 - Picture Tutorial - Tech Tuesday

Hey all my dear readers! :) Welcome to my blog at this Tech Tuesday Morning! :D



I am introducing this new topic Picture Tutorial. I'll find a software, and show you how to install it using screenshots from my system. I hope you all find them useful. Though I know these days the Installation is quite easy, but still just in case you have troubles, you can consult these picture tutorials of mine! ^_^



So today we are going to install ESET AntiVirus v7(Beta), popularly called NOD32 AntiVirus :) Click the images to enlarge them.

Download ESET NOD32 AntiVirus


Check this Link: http://www.eset.com/int/download/home/

x86(32 Bit) Version
Version: 7.0.104.0, Size: 59.5 MB
File name: eav_nt32_enu.msi
x64(64 Bit) Version
Version: 7.0.104.0, Size: 74.3 MB
File name: ess_nt64_enu.msi

Installation Progress






























Activation






Interface




I hope you all find this post useful. See you all soon with more cool posts! Good day! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kindly keep the comments clean and make quality comments that would be worthy in making this blog better! :)