Sunday, July 14, 2013

Computer Networking Tutorials(Part 1) by TheNewBoston - Sunday Funday Tutorials - Super Sunday

Hey all my friends! I hope you all are doing fine! :)


I have been sick since last week. First throat infection and now headaches. Damn! I am so sorry for not being able to update here. I thought July would go full of posts, but my illness ruined all the plans. I am just gathering myself and making this post, but seriously I'm not feeling well at all. Anyways, let's leave this talking about my bad health and weak immunity, and go on with the tutorials for this Sunday! :) For sharing links like I brought to you the Download button, I'm bringing the Click Here button too! :D



As you all know I am a computer engineering student, the final year starts in August! :D Computer Networks is quite an important subject, more important now because of the growing cloud and Internet usages. I was searching YouTube for some cool tutorials and I came across a nice Channel of the newboston.com



If you like you may check out this channel by clicking the above image, yes this is the image that I'll use from now on to share links :) But for now I am sharing their Computer Networks tutorials. Have fun learning :) Oh I just realised they got many tutorials, so I'm splitting this post into two. Sharing 8/17 in this one, and rest 9 in the next post that will be published around 2 hours later.

Computer Networking Tutorial #1 - What is a Computer




Computer Networking Tutorial #2 - Types of Networks




Computer Networking Tutorial #3 - MAN




Computer Networking Tutorial #4 - WAN




Computer Networking Tutorial #5 - Parts of a Network




Computer Networking Tutorial #6 - How the Internet Works




Computer Networking Tutorial #7 - Servers




Computer Networking Tutorial #8 - Clients and Hosts




Thanks for watching these videos. I hope you all liked them. Stay tuned for the next post coming up in 2 hours! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kindly keep the comments clean and make quality comments that would be worthy in making this blog better! :)