Sunday, June 30, 2013

Maya Tutorials on "Fluids Rocket" and "Butterflies" by Digital Arts Guild - Sunday Funday Tutorials - Super Sunday

Hey all my dear readers! :) Welcome to my blog on this amazing Sunday! :)



So I thought to share some last of the tutorials from Digital Arts Guild for Autodesk Maya with you all today. I hope you all like them. With these I will be over with sharing Maya Tutorials by Digital Arts Guild. Now I will be looking for some more cool tutorials to share with you all since we will have more Sunday Funday Tutorials coming, right? :D Have fun with these in the meantime! :)



Fluids Rocket

Maya Tutorial: Fluids Rocket Part 1




Maya Tutorial: Fluids Rocket Part 2




Maya Tutorial: Fluids Rocket Part 3




Maya Tutorial: Fluids Rocket Part 4




Maya Tutorial: Fluids Rocket Part 5




Maya Tutorial: Fluids Rocket Part 6




Maya Tutorial: Fluids Rocket Part 7




Butterflies

Maya Tutorial: Butterflies Part 1




Maya Tutorial: Butterflies Part 2




Maya Tutorial: Butterflies Part 3




Maya Tutorial: Butterflies Part 4




Maya Tutorial: Butterflies Part 5




Maya Tutorial: Butterflies Part 6




Maya Tutorial: Butterflies Part 7




So I hope you all found them interesting, see you all soon again! :) I will try and find more nice tutorials for next week. Oh so it's the last day of June! Well, I wish you all a nice coming July! :D Take care! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kindly keep the comments clean and make quality comments that would be worthy in making this blog better! :)