Thursday, May 30, 2013

6 nice Videos from Yahoo

Hey friends! I have found a few nice videos to share with you all. They are cool, I mean their content is ! :D

10 Staggering Facts About Facebook





10 Amazing Underwater Ruin




10 Worst Product Flops




10 Bizarre Medical Procedures




10 Things You Didn't Know About Pokemon




10 Strange Unexplained Events






I hope you like them. And also I wanted to tell you all I found a nice new cloud storage website. It offer 15 GB free storgae to every new user. If you sign up through the following link, you will get an additional 5 GB once you install their app. Have you guys used Dropbox? This one is quite similar to that, but the bonus storage space is just amazing! :D

CLICK HERE TO JOIN COPY.COM <---If you join through this link you and I both will get 5 GB bonus space. Not joking, I am using this website, and it is nice and amazing and very easy to use. The best thing is that there is no file-size limit! :) So have fun! Also, if one links their twitter account to the website, 2 GB more bonus space is awarded! :D It is cool, I have already uploaded a nice amount of data on my 15 GB. So if you guys join, I might be able to get more free space, and of course you all too will get it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kindly keep the comments clean and make quality comments that would be worthy in making this blog better! :)