Monday, December 10, 2012

"Lovers in Japan" by Coldplay & 2 Songs by Candy Rock - Musical Monday

Hey all! Happy Musical Monday on my blog.
My exams are up on my head and are starting from 19th December and the status of preparations is not too good as yet, phew! Though there are cool things in my head I want to share with you all, but for the time being I am just sharing these two songs since I can't spare much time. I think I'll be sharing more soon, but for now, enjoy these two songs! :)
This was(or is, I am not sure! :O) a band that I saw a couple of years ago, and I guess didn't get any success. Today I suddenly recalled them, thought to seek them on the Internet. They are nowhere to be found! Must've been disintegrated following an unsuccessful career, I don't know much. Still thought to share their songs with you all, I found only two songs of them. SO let's hope - ENJOY! :D Oh and one more thing! I couldn't find the lyrics of these songs on the Internet maybe because of no popularity. So I am just sharing videos.
And And And in order to comply with the post lengths, well I added a song by Coldplay with lyrics! :D



"Lovers in Japan" by Coldplay




Lyrics:


Lovers, keep on the road you're on
Runners, until the race is run
Soldiers, you've got to soldier on
Sometimes even right is wrong

They are turning my head out
To see what I'm all about
Keeping my head down
To see what it feels like now
But I have no doubt
One day, we are gonna get out

Tonight maybe we're gonna run
Dreaming of the Osaka sun
Ohh ohh...
Dreaming of when the morning comes

They are turning my head out
To see what I'm all about
Keeping my head down
To see what it feels like now
But I have no doubt
One day the sun will come out



"IM not in Love" by Candy Rock




"Candy Shop(Getcha Candy)" by Candy Rock






2 comments:

Kindly keep the comments clean and make quality comments that would be worthy in making this blog better! :)