Thursday, August 11, 2011

Proud and Wanna Share the hapiness!

Hello All!! ^_^
To all the wonderful readers, and subscribers to my blog, Blog de Toxifier , I would like to make a special Thanking note! :)
I made this blog on 26th July, 2011, and since then I have made some 44 posts, this being the 45th one! :D
But in such a short span of time, I have managed to get my blog on a mind blowing rank of 18,719. yes you have read it right! Its 18,719. This rank is out of 1,275,811 blogs registered with the website, Technorati!
I would like to thank all of the viewers for spending their precious time visiting my blog and making its position so cool, and that too in no time! Last week the rank was around 21,000. And now its 18,719. I am very happy and I hope we will make that rank go better and better as time passes!
Thank you all again!
Have a great day! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kindly keep the comments clean and make quality comments that would be worthy in making this blog better! :)