Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Digit Magazine


Hello All!! ^_^
As you all know a few days ago I was talking about digit magazine and chip magazine. So finally, I bought a Digit magazine(Chip was unavailable, but will soon buy it too!!). So this is what I would like to say about it. The magazine is cool. I am looking forward to subscribe it. Though until I don't get hold on this month's chip, I won't say that too surely!
Through my searches on the Internet, I have found out that, if we compare the two magazines, CHIP is a better magazine, but the CD/DVD Contents of DIGIT are better. Though I am yet to say that in a confirmed way!
Through my own experience of buying the magazine, Digit is a superb magazine, and the most part of the appreciation, goes to its Fast-Tracks, the small, handy, supplements with every DIGIT magazine, that have got just superb information. For example, this month's issue of Fast-track, was a Fast-Track to Facebook and Google+. Anyone who till date doesn't has much idea about the two sites, can be a superb pro-user by reading the FastTrack just once! It guides so superbly through all basics! Though I knew all of it, but still, for a beginner, it would be a great handy-tool. I would like to read more fast-tracks as they seem to be a beginner information store-house to me.
Talking about the DVD, I am not that satisfied, apart from the Video Tutorials! Just superb addition to a DVD! Rest all content is easily available free of cost on the Internet. Though Tutorials too are available, but finding a good one is a hectic task, that Digit has completed for us!
And now If we talk about the main Magazine, it is cool. The hardware reviews are just super amazing. The editor's picks for storage devices are good too. Though I am not satisfied with the printing and paper quality much, but I guess in ₹150/- they are giving enough to cover-up that slight complaint.
Another supplement was there with this month's issue, it was a SKOAR!..Another great addition to that ₹150 Package! it features just super-duper cool game news and reviews and they are so well written, that I could feel the passion of the writer for the games! Really a big applause for the "SKOAR!".
So I would give a score of 3.8 out 5 to the whole DIGIT magazine pack of ₹150/-...I would also agree it is a value for money magazine, and I feel that I am fully satisfied with my purchase and my spending!...To DVD Content, I would give a B-...To the FastTrack, I would give an A+, to the SKOAR! I would give an A-, and to the Magazine, I would give a B+.....
The scores and ratings may change once I get hold on CHIP. Would soon write about it too. And then, would give a detailed comparative analysis of both the superb tech-mags, in India!
Official Website of DIGIT Magazine
Subscribe DIGIT Here

3 comments:

  1. INDIAN CURRENTS (IC) is a National News & Views English Weekly magazine, published from Delhi
    indian magazines online

    ReplyDelete
  2. At DSIS, we encourage and prepare students to participate fully, to take risks, to be self-advocates, and to create lasting memories and relationships with their peers and staff. Our goal at DSIS is to provide an enriching, engaging, and challenging curriculum that will prepare students for success while at DSIS and for the years that follow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. At AHCR, we are primarily engaged in export of premier quality pneumatic intra corporeal lithotripters that facilitates easier, efficient and safe medical solutions for disintegration of urinary bladder stone, ureteric stone and renal calculi. We provide cost effective health care solutions that improve the quality of life. We are a key supplier of high quality electro medical equipment with latest technology. Our products are highly reliable, safe & are widely used by medical & health care professionals across the globe. We are an ISO 13485:2003 Certified Company.
    opensurgeryinstrument

    ReplyDelete

Kindly keep the comments clean and make quality comments that would be worthy in making this blog better! :)